I finally got round to making these gymnastics shorts for my son.
The black cotton drill and pattern have been sitting at the top of the to-make pile since last August when I made a similar pair for school PE lessons.
I measured him again before I cut the pattern out, which was good because he has grown since then and I needed to print and cut the next size up.
These are the Kid Shorts from the MADE blog. I made the flat front and elasticated back in a size 5 without needing to make any size adjustments.
Now we just need some sunnier weather for him to wear them!
This was number 14 on my FAL list for Q1 and the second thing I’ve completed. Only 15 more to go!