Another bag finished today – I think that puts me about a third of the way through my bag to-do list!
This bag has been on my list to make for over a year, when I bought the pattern and the material, and I finally dug it out of the cupboard last week to finish it.
This is another Made by Rae pattern. The original pattern is available free here, and there is also a larger version with a license to sell the bags that you can buy on the site too. This one that I have made is the larger version. The fabric is a Michael Miller print which I bought from an etsy seller.
I made mine with a zip rather than a magnetic clasp (which is what is in the instructions). I’m likely to lose everything in it when I inadvertently turn it upside down without a zip! To put the zip in I used an online tutorial I found here.
I made the buttons to go on the front using some of the material from the lining and a button covering tool:
The inside is spotty, with a little pocket – because you can never have too many pockets!
And this is it from the outside, all finished 🙂