In an attempt to empty my WIP box I’m joining in with this year’s Finish Along.
I managed to take six things off my Q1 list, but I’ve added a few more since then, so here is my new list:
- I have cut out all the pieces for my Diamonds Are Forever mini-quilt and started making up the diamonds. Now I need to put it all together and finish it off.
2. I have finished this rainbow mini-quilt top. Now it needs quilting – I’m thinking by hand and then binding so I can enter it in FOQ.
3. This is a quilt top of a baby quilt from a pattern in a magazine. I’m now deciding on how to quilt it so I can finish it off.
4. I have been making the blocks for the X Files quilt from Fandom in Stitches. I have one left to make and then I’d really like to put them altogether and get this finished.
5. I have these fabrics picked out and a plan in mind to make a beach quilt for the Quilter’s Guild category at FOQ.
6. I completed the quilt top for the Modern Blocks QAL, but that is as far as I got. It needs a back and then quilting and binding to finish it off.
7. I have a full set of blocks now from the Easy As ABC QAL. These need sashing to create a quilt top before finding a backing, quilting and binding.
8. Last year I made animal blocks in the Zoo Animals BOM. I have one animal left to make – the lion – and then it needs making up into a finished quilt.
9. Many moons ago I started this jelly roll quilt. It needs some borders to make it into a useable size. I also have matching fabric to piece a back before quilting and binding it.
10. This is the first quilting project I started, but it never got finished. I have four completed rows. I think there are two more to complete the top. The fabric is all bagged up ready to make them, and then this also needs a backing before quilting and binding.
11. This pack of material was bought several years ago to make a quilt for my son. I designed how it would look – which should still be on my computer. It would be nice to finally cut into this material and get the quilt made.
12. I collected 3 charm packs of Moda Sassy to make myself a charm square quilt. I don’t make many things for myself. This is another one that really needs to move from barely started to completed.
13. These squares are the beginnings of a Christmas blanket I started last year. With a bit of luck I might be able to finish it for this Christmas!
14. This crochet Iggle Piggle got half finished last year before I ran out of steam. He needs arms and his head finishing before sewing him all together.
15. I began this bag (which was the June bag from last year’s Bag Of The Month Club) last June, but when I didn’t finish it in time to take to FOQ it didn’t get finished at all. The outside is done, but it doesn’t have any of the pockets and zipped sections. It really needs finishing before the fabric frays too much to use.
16. These pieces are cut out ready to make a sun hat, and have been for about three years. The hat wouldn’t fit the eldest anymore, but if I finish it now it should be just right for the smallest!
I’m hoping for another productive quarter and lots more to cross off my list so that it’s much shorter for Q3!