In an attempt to empty my WIP box I’m joining in with this year’s Finish Along.
I only managed to take two things off my Q2 list, but I’m hoping to do better this time round!
- I have cut out all the pieces for my Diamonds Are Forever mini-quilt and started making up the diamonds. Now I need to put it all together and finish it off.
2. This is a quilt top of a baby quilt from a pattern in a magazine. I’m now deciding on how to quilt it so I can finish it off.
3. I have been making the blocks for the X Files quilt from Fandom in Stitches. I have finished all the blocks now, so I’d really like to put them altogether and get this finished.
4. I completed the quilt top for the Modern Blocks QAL, but that is as far as I got. It needs a back and then quilting and binding to finish it off.
5. I have a full set of blocks now from the Easy As ABC QAL. These need sashing to create a quilt top before finding a backing, quilting and binding.
6. Last year I made animal blocks in the Zoo Animals BOM. I have one animal left to make – the lion – and then it needs making up into a finished quilt.
7. Many moons ago I started this jelly roll quilt. It needs some borders to make it into a useable size. I also have matching fabric to piece a back before quilting and binding it.
8. This is the first quilting project I started, but it never got finished. I have four completed rows. I think there are two more to complete the top. The fabric is all bagged up ready to make them, and then this also needs a backing before quilting and binding.
9. This pack of material was bought several years ago to make a quilt for my son. I designed how it would look – which should still be on my computer. It would be nice to finally cut into this material and get the quilt made.
10. I collected 3 charm packs of Moda Sassy to make myself a charm square quilt. I don’t make many things for myself. This is another one that really needs to move from barely started to completed.
11. These squares are the beginnings of a Christmas blanket I started last year. With a bit of luck I might be able to finish it for this Christmas!
12. This crochet Iggle Piggle got half finished last year before I ran out of steam. He needs arms and his head finishing before sewing him all together.
13. These pieces are cut out ready to make a sun hat, and have been for about three years. The hat wouldn’t fit the eldest anymore, but if I finish it now it should be just right for the smallest!
I’m hoping for a much more productive quarter and lots more crossed off my list so that it’s much shorter for Q4!