Last week was Kids Clothes Week. I didn’t manage an hour of sewing every day but did more on some days so probably averaged an hour a day over the week. I knew that I wouldn’t get everything finished that I wanted to make but I did finish two items and make a start on two others (that will get finished eventually!)
My first make was a baby dress. I figured if I started with the smallest item on the list I was sure to at least finish something! This dress is a size 0-3 months and is made from a tie dye Diva pattern. I used this pink elephant fabric that was left over from making something else and so has been hanging about in the cupboard for a long time. It is lined in plain pink cotton and has pink snaps on the shoulder pieces for fastening.
I think it looks very cute!